Saturday, March 11, 2006

back frm popular demand.... hahas...
jk...
haishx...
y... muz trouble always finds me...
my family probs...
parents divorce...
no place to stay...
wallet missing... posb card ... ez link... money...
results lyk sh!t...
wad can i do???!!!...
the more i tink about it, the more i worry...
no one is there, for me to lean on...
i may look cheerful in sch...
but at home... it;s a different thing...
i lock myself in my rm...
facing the emptyness...
wif my bro shouting n screaming outside...
y wont he understand???
pri 5 le...
young isnt an excuse...
i dont wanna face reality...
studies... family probs...
enough to make me give up...
y of all pp, me?...
im ill fated... tats y...
got 4 jies i wanna thank them...
jia qi...
joannas...
wen min...
**** **
=/... gotta pull through tis ... myself...
signing off... *loner by heart *...

No comments: